Welcome To GRIFFIN PAYROLL LLP
At Griffin Payroll you will find we like to keep things simple, whether your business
is small or large we tailor our solutions with you, the client, in mind. For those clients with no payroll clerk we can take on the role acting as your wages department
providing specialist and technical support.
Our Commitment to You
‘Get it right’, On Time, Every Time. With ever-increasing rules and regulations and the added burden on business that change brings, we can assure Griffin Payroll clients of an accurate, stress free service of the highest quality. We have strict policies and procedures in place with regular training and employee feedback sessions to maintain our level of knowledge and expertise ensuring our staff feel part of a
Outsourced payroll services at an affordable price.
Welcome to Griffin Payroll where we pride ourselves on being expert payroll providers at a cost affordable by all. Below is a summary on why you need to look no further for your outsourced payroll department…
Why our clients have chosen us for their outsourced payroll services
There are essentially 3 options to running an employee payroll system:
- Pay an accountant (as much as £75.00+ per hour) to run a payroll service for you
- Buy payroll software, update it each year and undertake the payroll
- Use our Payroll Bureau where we will provide a managed payroll service and do everything for you from just £2.50 per employee per payslip.
Our payroll bureau services includes:
- Updating employee details
- Inputting variable payments and adjustments
- HMRC compliant payslips
- Payment to HMRC report telling you how much to pay to HMRC and when to pay
- P45 processing if an employee leaves your employment
- RTI Submissions & Year End Reports
- P11d Processing and Submissions
- Auto Enrolment Fully Managed
- Submission of Year End Reports to HMRC
- P60’s each employee
Our managed payroll service allows you to:
- Save money with reduced payroll costs – no expensive accountancy fees!
- Save time to spend on the more important elements of your business
- Ensure compliance with HMRC rules and regulations
- Professional support and guidance
- Ensure employees are paid accurately and on time
- Leave the hassles of payroll up to our trusted team
- Be flexible – employing new staff? They can easily be added to our